Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2020

Super Sign Language

 



So today are literacy teacher went to winter sport with the other kids and most of his literacy group was split up into different other literacy groups and I was split up into Mr Sutherland and we had to learn some sign language and had to spell your name using are sign language and this is mine. Look up on the slide.

Quick Quiz: My name is Abby right then what sign language is " b ".

Also can you please give me feedback for my sign language? If you do please tell me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post