Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2021

So the scene

 



Hi bloggers 🙃

So today we had to draw the last scene on the paper and think what might happen next. On the first slide it has some girls at a disco and the other girls push her away from her friend and her friend is left alone but on the next scene I draw the girl comes back. On scene two with the boys playing at a basketball court and then some bully´s come and pushes one of the kids over to get the ball and play on the scene I drawed the other friend helps the boy and walks away with him making the bully sad cause he wants to bother him.

What would you do if you were in this situation?




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post