Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Brilliant Birds

This week on Tuesday we had some art teachers come in to school and teach us to do a bit of art we painted a native NZ bird and made a environment for it afterwards 



To make the bird you will need..
A cut out bird shape (or whatever you want)
you then need paint and paint the bird whatever colours you want
then glue it onto your environment

To make the environment you will need..
an A3 piece of card
some colours of paper
some kind of glue
and rip or cut the paper, make shapes and plants if you want. Then stick your bird onto the environment and your done! 
Will you make this? What would you do for your bird and the environment?

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Abby i love this its amazing, I have been blown away and its amazing how you told us how to make a bird. We had to do this too and i thought It was so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Abby we did this too in our hub it was so much fun yours looks great

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post