Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2019

Favorited Sea Animal

I've been set a task It is about what is your family's favorited sea creature so there was a star fish and a narwhal. the star fish because they cute and have little suckers that suck on to coral and narwhals because there horn is cool and creative. mine are turtles and otters turtles because there beautiful shell and cute face, and otters because they float and if floating in a family they hold hands and they are sweet little sea and land animals. I will put a link down below. what is your favorited sea animal or land animal? let me know in the comments down below.

Here are my links the Star Fish and the Narwhal or the Sea Turtle and the Otter that's all my links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post