Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Swamp Media

I found it surprising that a bunch of  ll, 12 and maybe 13 year old people made this by themselves. I found it interesting  that there is a forest fire in Indonesia, because it made the sky turn red and the air quality is now too dangerous for people. 
I recommend ¨what donuts you are?¨ because it is fun and it has nice things about you at the end. I thought that it was clever because it would have to be a lot to do and a lot of info to search or to know. 
My links for my two Favorite ones are: what donuts are you quiz and What ball are you quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post