Pages

Friday, August 14, 2020

Magical Music

 


Hey Bloggers

So in inquiry these past three weeks we have been learning about music and making music. And if you go on the to the evidence slide 14 you will see my album cover and if you tap on the the album cover it will take you to my music that I have made finally!

Quick Quiz : On the album cover what is the name of my song? on slide 8 what is the first music for. is it for weddings or funerals?

My purpose for my song was that it should be chill out happy and calm but on slide 14 it will tell you a bit more about that.

Hope you like my post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Abby!!! LP here
    I really liked the quiz and colours
    Next time you could add in some credits but it was still great this reminded me of my song and the wilderness
    Quiz answers
    1. Dreaming wild
    2. Wedding

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post