Pages

Friday, November 20, 2020

Update

                                              Hey Bloggers 🙃


So as you guys know I posted last week i think but yeah and i said i  might be getting and new pony and was going to the Amanda Wilson Lesson.


Well ill say the good news first I GOT THE NEW PONYYYYY Amira ( I spelled it wrong on the last blog post.) she is awesome and i love her she it way taller than we thought she is 14hh so pretty big she has not been rode for 1 year so she is a bit confused on what to do but that's okay she is a pinto ( a paint horse ) she has got white patches and brown too we are looking for a second hand saddle for her but at the moment we are using Sylvie my other pony saddle so ya i love her so much by the way she came on Saturday last week on the 14th.


Now the bad news is that i went to the Amanda Wilson lesson and i learnt stuff that i already knew and she told me i am to tall for Sylvie and NOT i know that but anyway i got Amira so ya and if you guys are wondering how long ive had Sylvie for it would of been 1 year and a half two years in may but we give Sylvie back her owners around may cause we were only leasing her so we still have a lot of time left to have fun and for Amira ill have her around 4 to 6 years at most but she was given to us cause her owners are moving to the america so ya that all that has been going on but honestly i didn't like the Amanda Wilson lesson she told me i was to big for my own pony and Sylvie needed to lose weight so yeah i didn't like that but its over now ye so ya Byeee. 🎉🎉🎉 🦥 🥑🤪

2 comments:

  1. Hi,Abby how how many ponies do you have? good log post maybe next time you could add a picture of Amira other than that your blog post is really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you and I have 2 ponies but are friends have two too so they keep there ponies at our paddock.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post