Pages

Friday, November 6, 2020

Whats been going on in life

              What has been going on in my life😋🎉🎆


 Hi guys sorry have not been posting much but this is what has been going on first for some of you , you may not know that I have a pony her name is Sylvie she is 12hh ( hands high ) she is my baby but there might be another baby coming in we lease Sylvie but we might be buying a new pony she is 13hh and her name is Amarea if I spelt it right , we might be getting her she is from Grey Mouth so we will have to travel there to see if I want her but YAY!!!🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉❤️


Theres more so this Saturday I will be having a jumping lesson with AMANDA WILSON she is very famous in NZ for horseback riding and she is on keeping up with Kaimanawas TV series with her two sisters so YAYAY IM SO EXICTED the Wilson sisters there like my idols since I was 6 years old YAY and Im going with my friend for another school Sophia YAY.🤪😁🙃🏅🎉🎊

Also guys happy guy Fawkes day well it was yesterday🎆🎆🎆

1 comment:

  1. sorry guys i meant 14hh thats how high amira is her name isnt spelt amarea its spelt amira.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post