Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2021

The Egg Experiment - Science

 


Hi bloggers!
 This is our egg project. we had to create something that could hold an egg from cracking. I thought it would not crack, but it wasn't as easy as we thought. first we wrapped the egg carefully in 3 pieces of A4 paper, then we used a small A5 piece of paper, then wrapped it all over with one strip of tape. then we wrapped it in a plastic bag and put the all of the leftover tape onto it. Then we tied the string around it and we were done. Then it was time to try it out. our teacher went up to the stairs and dropped our egg. unfortunately, it broke but we were still proud of what we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post