Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

How to write a good paragraph

 How to write a good paragraph using these 3 steps .....




So the start of the sentence would have to have a topic sentence a topic sentence is something that infers what you are going to be talking about what ever your talking about, like... dogs are kind caring and friendly cats are mean and bite you , that infers that dogs are better than cats. Next is expand and explain but it also stands for other words like expand or explain for this all you need to do is expand or explain a bit more about your topic and back up your topic like... dogs can protect you and help you but cats sit and sleep , so expand more and back up your topic. Next is example for this you need to do an example so like... dogs are like personal trainer and cats are like professional sleeper , so make an example of your topic. I hope this helps thank you for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post